Collection of photographs and background documentation related to Station MX in Palo Alto, first built by Federal Telegraph
Company in 1921 as "Marsh Station", later owned by Mackay Radio and ITT Corporation.
Contact the Curator of Research Library & Archives for information on reproduction and publication.
Available to researchers by appointment with the Curator of Library & Archives. The bulk of the photographs have been scanned
and can be viewed through History San Jose's online catalog.