The collection includes digital reproductions of business records, property listings, article clippings, and promotional materials
regarding the Malibu Association of REALTORS, Inc. Originally called the Malibu Board of REALTORS, Inc., the association was
formed in Malibu, California in 1947. The association achieved full incorporation in 1956.
Originally called the Malibu Board of REALTORS, Inc., the association later changed its name to the Malibu Association of
REALTORS, Inc. in the 1980s. The association was formed on April 11, 1947, by 17 Malibu realtors with Allen Storms residing
as the first president. The association achieved full incorporation in 1956. Over the decades, the association has played
an important role in the development of Malibu, California. In addition to producing and consolidating property listings,
association activities include continuing education courses; networking opportunities; political advocacy on behalf of members
regarding business issues; property rights and values; environmental issues; and other community concerns.
1 Linear Feet
Permission to publish, quote, or reproduce must be secured from the repository and the copyright holder (Malibu Association
of REALTORS, Inc.).
Pepperdine has digital surrogates of the collection. The file name for each of the items within the
collection is located following the item's title in parentheses. The contents of the collection are available
through the Pepperdine Libraries Digital Collection: http://pepperdine.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/