The T.J. Potter (built 1888; passenger vessel) and Kodiak, Alaska photographs, 1888-1916 and circa 1945-1950, (SAFR 24634,
P15-007) are comprised of two photographs of T.J. POTTER underway and one photograph of the Kodiak, Alaska waterfront. The
collection has been processed to the Collection level and is open for use.
Vessel History: The sidewheel paddle steamship T.J. POTTER was built in 1888 for the Oregon Railway & Navigation Company.
She operated on the Columbia River and in the Puget Sound. During her 1901 rebuild, she was lengthened and an upper deck was
added. T.J. POTTER stopped operating as a passenger vessel in 1916. She was abandoned at Youngs Bay near Astoria, Oregon.
Some material may be copyrighted or restricted. It is the researcher's obligation to determine and satisfy copyright or other
case restrictions when publishing or otherwise distributing materials found in the collections.
This collection is open for use unless otherwise noted.