The Milton Pflueger drawings of the University of California, Berkeley Radiation Laboratory addition spans 3 linear feet and
dates from 1961. The collection consists of two sets of six architectural drawings in the form of reprographic copies. Drawings
include: plot plan and schedules, elevations and exterior details, magnet foundation for cyclotron, and a plan for the opening
into the foundation pit.
Milton Theodore Pflueger was born in San Francisco, California on October 12, 1907. From 1925 to 1929, Pflueger was a draftsman
for the architectural firm Bakewell & Brown, before going to work for his older brother Timothy who was a partner with architect
J. R. Miller. In 1940, Milton Pflueger went into partnership with his brother Timothy, until 1946, the year Milton Pflueger
opened his own firm in the San Francisco Bay area. Over the course of his career, his more notable projects included: Richmond
Memorial Civic Center (Richmond, Calif.), University of San Francisco Richard A. Gleeson Library (San Francisco, Calif.),
Headquarters building for the Department of Motor Vehicles (Sacramento, Calif.), and the Herbert C. Moffitt Hospital at the
University of California Medical Center (San Francisco, Calif.). Milton T. Pflueger died in 1946.