This collection contains approximately 4770 motion picture scripts from the 1930s-2000s from University of Southern California
Cinematic Arts Library collection of reference scripts for patron use.
The University of Southern California School of Cinematic Arts originated in 1929 as a collaboration between the University
of Southern California and the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences. The original faculty consisted of such industry
professionals as screenwriter Clara Beranger, playwright William C. DeMille, actors Douglas Fairbanks and Mary Pickford, directors
D.W. Griffith and Ernst Lubitsch, and producers Irving Thalberg and Darryl Zanuck. To support the curriculum, the faculty
encouraged many of their colleagues to contribute their papers, scripts and production materials to the university library.
293.625 Linear Feet
Finding aid description and metadata are licensed under an Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0) license.
Advance notice required for access.