The San Francisco Scots Soccer Club formed in 1949, and was part of the second division of the San Francisco Soccer League.
At the Sept. 26, 1949 meeting, officers elected were president, Hugh Reid; vice-president, David Scott; secretary, Joseph
G. Kissock; treasurer, Allan Paul; manager, John Sneddon; League delegate, Malcolm McKay; property man, James Buckner. The
team originally met at the Druids Temple, 44 Page St., but after June 1951 met at 555 Turk St. The present San Francisco Soccer
Football League formed in December 1902.
The collection is available for use during San Francisco History Center hours, with photographs available during Photo Desk
hours. Collections that are stored offsite should be requested 48 hours in advance.