Collection includes issues of a newsletter providing information on the early development of the Palos Verdes Peninsula.
The Palos Verdes Bulletin was a monthly newsletter which began publication in November 1924. It was produced by the Palos
Verdes Homes Association and distributed freely to homeowners, lot owners, residents, and potential buyers of land which became
Palos Verdes Estates.
1 Linear Feet
2 legal document boxes
The collection is open for research use.
Open for research. Advance notice required for access. Contact the Local History Center for access information. Bound reference
copies available in the Local History Center.