The San Francisco Maritime State Historic Park publications (SAFR 22251, HDC 1590) collection consists of materials created
by four separate organizations: San Francisco Maritime National Historical Park, State of California Resources Agency-Department
of Parks and Recreation, S.F. Territorial News, and Smith News Company San Francisco, California. The collection is available
for research use.
The San Francisco Maritime State Historic Park was established by an Act of the California State Legislature in 1956. It operated
as a State Park until 1977. The Park operated Hyde Street Pier and the Haslett Warehouse. Vessels included C.A. Thayer, Wapama,
Eureka, Alma, and Hercules. The publications in this collection feature the San Francisco Maritime State Historic Park in
pictorial and/or literary form.
Some material may be copyrighted or restricted. It is the researcher's obligation to determine and satisfy copyright or other
case restrictions when publishing or otherwise distributing materials found in the collections.
This collection is open for use unless otherwise noted.