Jump to Content
Early Organization Files, 1977-80: arranged chronologically by year, then alphabetically by file folder title
Community Image Survey, April 1978
Pacific National Bank Check Register, 6/80-6/81
Early Organization Files (con't.), 1980-81
Office Files, 1981-85: arranged chronologically by year, then alphabetically by file folder title
Office Files (con't.), 1986-92, 2 ff n.d.
Financial Files, 1976-82: arranged chronologically by year, then 5 in. alphabetically by file folder title
Financial Files, (con't.), 1982-91
Working Together, Quarterly Newsjournal
Full run: Vol. 1 no. 1 - Vol. 16 no. 3, 1979-96
Training Presentations Files, 1979-3/86: arranged chronologically by presentation.
Training Presentations Files, (con't.), 4/86-10/87
Training Presentations Files, (con't.), 1/88-5/89
Training Presentations Files, (con't.), 5/89-5/91
Books: no order.
1) Keeping the Faith: Guidance for Christian Women Facing Abuse by Marie M. Fortune (San Francisco, CA: Harper San Francisco, 1987). This is a later edition of Keeping the Faith: Questions and Answers for the Abused Woman, BV4445.5 F67 1987
2) Sexual Violence: The Unmentionable Sin by Marie M. Fortune (Cleveland, OH: Pilgrim Press, 1983). HQ71 F67 1983
3) Love Does No Harm: Sexual Ethics for the Rest of Us by Marie M. Fortune (NY, NY: Continuum Publishing Co., 1995) copy on order 10/22/97
4) Violence Against Women and Children: A Christian Theological Sourcebook Marie M. Fortune and Carol J. Adams, eds. (NY, NY: Continuum Publishing Co, 1995). BT704 V56 1995
5) The Mother's Book: How to Survive the Molestation of Your Child by Carolyn M. Byerly (Dubuque, IA: Kendall/Hunt Publishing Co., 1997). Contains Chapter 6, "Religious Issues" by Marie M. Fortune.
1) Preventing Child Sexual Abuse, Ages 5-8 by Kathryn Goering Reid (Cleveland, OH: United Church Press, 1994). HQ72 U53 R45 1994
2) Preventing Child Sexual Abuse, Ages 9-12 by Kathryn Goering Reid and Marie M. Fortune (Cleveland, OH: United Church Press, 1989). HQ72 U53 R45 1989
3) Violence in the Family: A Workshop Curriculum for Clergy and Other Helpers by Marie M. Fortune (Cleveland, OH: Pilgrim Press, 1991). BV4438.5 F67 1991
4) Sexual Abuse Prevention: A Course of Study for Teenagers by Marie M. Fortune and Rebecca Voelkel-Haugen (Cleveland, OH: United Church Press, 1996).
5) Called to Make Justice, Thelma B. Burgonio-Watson, ed. (Seattle, WA: Center for the Prevention of Sexual and Domestic Violence, 1995).
Clergy Misconduct: Sexual Abuse in the Ministerial Relationship, Trainer's Manual. An educational curriculum for clergy and religious professionals of all faiths, seminary teachers and students, and denominational leaders. Published by CPSDV, 1997. Note: companion video, Once You Cross the Line, see Videotapes below.
Fortune, Marie M., Is Nothing Sacred?: When Sex Invades the Pastoral Relationship (Harper & Row: San Francisco, 1989). First edition, with dust jacket.
Photograph: Marie Fortune, n.d.
Certificate of Appreciation, U.S. Department of Justice to Marie Fortune, 4/25/93
The videos are all part of Keeping the Faith: A Program Series produced by CPSDV. Listed in chronological order by production date. Each video is in its original box with original cover.
1) Once You Cross the Line. The companion video for Clergy Misconduct: Sexual Abuse in the Ministerial Relationship: See Box 13 above. 1991; color; 50 min.
2) Not in My Church. 1991; color; 45 min.; with Study Guide.
3) Not in My Congregation. 1991; color; 45 min.; with Study Guide.
4) Hear Their Cries: Religious Responses to Child Abuse. 1992; color; 48 min.; with Study Guide.
5) Bless Our Children: Preventing Sexual Abuse. 1993; color; 40 min.; with Study Guide.
6) Broken Vows: Religious Perspectives on Domestic Violence, Parts I and II. 1994; color; Part I 37 min., Part II 22 min.; with Study Guide.
7) Wings Like a Dove: Healing for the Abused Christian Woman. 1997; color; 34 min.; with Study Guide.
8) To Save a Life: Ending Domestic Violence in Jewish Families. 1997; color; 35 min.; with Study Guide.