Jump to Content
|1 of 14 pages|
SERIES NO. 1
DZHEMS-LUPOLOV, IAKOV MARKOVICH, secretary of the N'iu-Iorkskaia gruppa Rossiiskoi sotsial-demokraticheskoi rabochei partii (RSDRP). Papers of IA.M. Dzhems-Lupolov, For more information about IA.M. Dzhems-Lupolov see Sotsialisticheskii vestnik, Nos. 21-22 1893-1937. 1943,
Portugeis, Semen Osipovich (pseudonym Stepan Ivanovich), editor of Zaria. Twenty-four letters to Dzhems-Lupolov, re nationalist movements in Georgia; Aleksandr Nikolaevich Potresov; RSDRP in the Soviet Union; and Zaria, RSDRP magazine in Berlin (1-1) 1922-1925,
Letters by V. Bonch-Bruevich, re RSDRP propaganda literature; by I. Pokrovskii and N. Poletaev, RSDRP member of Gosudarstvennaia Duma, re Duma election campaign; by Sergei Mikhailovich Ingerman to IA.M. Dzhems-Lupolov (2 letters), re Zaria (1-3) 26 March 1904 20 March 1912, 1924,
SERIES NO. 4
ANARCHISTS. Collection of documents re the anarchists, 1901-1917
SERIES NO. 5
GZEL', ALEKSANDR ALEKSANDROVICH, journalist and editor of a Russian newspaper in Harbin. Papers of A.A. Gzel', 1921-1947
Writings of others
SERIES NO. 6
ROSSIISKAIA SOTSIAL-DEMOKRATICHESKAIA RABOCHAIA PARTIIA (I) (RSDRP). Records of the RSDRP, 1917-1924
TSentral'nyi komitet RSDRP (TSK RSDRP)
TSK RSDRP memoranda
Partiia sotsialistov-revoliutsionerov -- trial of the party. The folder contains the following documents: TSK RSDRP letter to PSR, TSK RSDRP appeal to Verkhovnyi revoliutsionnyi tribunal, Biuro TSK RSDRP open letter to the editor of Pravda; letter of TSK Ukrainskoi sotsial-demokratisheskoi rabochei partii to the Executive Committee of the Socialist International, (6-19) 1922 7 June 1922; 1 June 1922; 11 August 1922
TSK RSDRP and Biuro TSK RSDRP (6-29A):
2. Revival of the Socialist International. Printed resolution of the TSK RSDRP
3. World socialist revolution and the problems of social-democracy. Theses, presented by the TSK RSDRP to all Marxist socialist parties as a basis for common action. Moscow, Printed 10 April 1920.
4. Russo-Polish War, 1920. Declaration of the RSDRP, made public on 5 May 1920, at the joint meeting of the Moskovskii Sovet rabochikh i krest'ianskikh deputatov, trade unions, and factory committees, in the name of the TSK RSDRP, RSDRP faction of the Moskovskii Sovet, and the Tsentral'nyi komitet sotsial-demokraticheskogo Bunda. (The government of Poland, inspired by imperialism and hatred of the Russian revolution, has undertaken a campaign against Soviet Russia..., a call for the defense of the country.) Moscow, Printed 8 May 1920.
5. Persecution of socialists in the Soviet Union. Declaration of the RSDRP faction, which the Bolsheviks refused to make public at the plenary session of Moskovskii Sovet rabochikh deputatov. (On agents of the Chrezvychainaia komissiia po bor'be s kontr-revoliutsiei [Cheka], broke into the headquarters of the Central and Moscow committees of the RSDRP...), Printed July 19, 1920.
6. Kronshtadt Uprising. (Comrade workers. At this time of terrible danger...) TSK RSDRP and Moskovskii komitet RSDRP, Typewritten copy 7 March 1921.
7. Persecution of Socialists in the Soviet Union. To all socialist parties, to all workers, Typewritten copy March 1921.
8. Political and economic conditions in the Soviet Union. To all workers. Now as the Bolsheviks are being forced to change their policies, it's time to look over the results of our struggle with them, it's time to show which one of us has turned out to be right...) TSK RSDRP, Mimeograph 19 April 1921.
9. Appeal for the re-establishment of democracy in the Soviet Union on the basis of a unified socialist front, TSK RSDRP, Printed 12 March 1922.
10. Persecution of socialists in the Soviet Union. To all workers... the Bolsheviks have misled the working class, promising the immediate establishment of socialism... (In connection with the trial of partiia sotsialistov-revoliutsionerov). Biuro TSK RSDRP, Moskovskii komitet RSDRP, Printed 9 August 1922.
11. Sovety rabochikh i krest'ianskikh deputatov. To all workers... Elections to the Soviets have been set in the near future... TSK RSDRP, Moscow, Typescript 7 September 1922.
12. Sovety rabochikh i krest'ianskikh deputatov. Election to the Soviets... under the conditions of political manipulation and police brutality... Biuro TSK RSDRP, Mimeograph 1922.
13. Occupation of the Ruhr region by French troops. Biuro TSK RSDRP, Printed February 1922.
14. Twenty-fifth anniversary of the first RSDRP congress. We are forced to go underground just as 25 years ago... Biuro TSK RSDRP, March 1923
15. Persecution of socialists in the Soviet Union. Biuro TSK RSDRP and Moskovskii komitet RSDRP, Printed 1923.
16. English ultimatum to the Soviet Union and the struggle for peace. Biuro TSK RSDRP, Printed 1923.
18. International Socialist Congress in Hamburg. ... From our gloomy underground... we are sending greetings to the congress of workers... Biuro TSK RSDRP, Printed 1923.
19. International Socialist Congress in Hamburg. ... The decisions taken at the congress... have reached us despite all the obstacles of censorship. The activities of capitalist reactionaries in Europe seem to pale in comparison with the regime of Soviet Russia... TSK RSDRP, Printed June 1923.
20. Persecutions in the Soviet Union. To all workers, to all students who support democracy, to all working people! An unheard of crime is taking place in Soviet Russia... TSK RSDRP, Moscow, Printed September 1923.
21. Same as No. 20 with the same date but authorized by the Biuro TSK RSDRP
22. Sovety rabochikh i krest'ianskikh deputatov. To all workers, to all working people of Russia. You are again being asked to listen to the speeches of government appointed orators and to raise your hands in favor of those appointed by... Biuro TSK RSDRP, Printed 1923.
23. RSDRP policies and problems. A special letter to all members of the party... concerning the situation of the party and all the problems connected with it... Biuro TSK RSDRP, Printed January 1924.
24. Persecutions in the Soviet Union. To all workers. Biuro TSK RSDRP and TSK SDB, Printed 1924.
26. Trade unions in the Soviet Union. To all workers... of the Soviet Union. TSK RSDRP, April 1928
RSDRP local committees. Printed unless otherwise indicated
1. Famine in the Soviet Union. To all workers and working people of Moscow, 5 August 1921
2. Sovety rabochikh i krasnogvardeiskikh deputatov. To all workers..., February 1922
3. Repressions at the institutions for higher learning. Comrades (all the students of Moscow)! You are witnessing the period of struggle of the communists on the ideological front..., 23 October 1922
4. Government and labor in the Soviet Union. Red managers exploit workers, 1922
5. Butyrskaia tiur'ma -- Hunger strike of street car workers. To all workers and employees of the Moscow street car system. Moskovskaia gruppa RSDRP, 6 February 1923
1. Petrogradskii Sovet. Directives to RSDRP members of the Sovet, 1918
2. Petrogradskii Sovet -- Elections, June 1920
3. Kronshtadt Uprising. Appeal to workers, sailors, Red Army soldiers, and students of miitary schools of Petrograd. Stop the killing!... Communists, who call themselves the workers' party, are shooting the sailors and workers of Kronshtadt..., 7 March 1921
4. Economic conditions in the Soviet Union. From crisis to crisis, 14 May 1920
5. Election to Petrogradskii Sovet. To all workers, professional workers and Red Army soldiers of Petrograd. Handwritten copy October 1921.
6. Election to Petrogradskii Sovet, Handwritten copy November 1921.
7. Unity of the proletariat of all countries, February 1922
8. Luxemburg, Rosa re the Bolsheviks, February 1922
9. Fifth anniversary of the February Revolution of 1917, 12 March 1922
10. Election to Petrogradskii Sovet, October 1922
11. Arrests and persecutions in the Soviet Union. Under the banner of Social-Democracy!, October 1922
12. Fifth anniversary of the October Revolution of 1917. The Bolsheviks failed to fulfill their promises, November 1922
13. May Day celebration and exploitation of workers by the Bolsheviks, 1 May 1923
14. Arrests and persecutions in the Soviet Union. To all workers, 1923?
15. Sixth anniversary of the February Revolution of 1917. October revolution has degenerated into a real counter-revolution, 1923
16. Seventh anniversary of the February Revolution of 1917. The only way out of the dead end is to overthrow the Bolsheviks..., 1924
1. Bespartiinaia rabochaia konferentsiia. To all workers of Kiev. The RKP(b) has ordered... call for a `non-party' workers' conference on Sunday..., 4 February 1920
2. Food problem. Resolution proposed by the RSDRP faction and the group of delegates elected by TSentral'noe biuro professional'nykh soiuzov at Bespartiinaia rabochaia konferentsiia, 9 February 1920
3. TSentral'noe biuro Kievskogo soveta professional'nykh soiuzov. Directive to the delegates to Bespartiinaia rabochaia konferentsiia, February 1920
1. Professional'naia komissiia Gubernskogo partiinogo komiteta Kommunisticheskoi partii (bol'shevikov) Ukrainy and Biuro fraktsii Kommunisticheskoi partii (bol'shevikov) pri professional'nykh soiuzakh. Workers of Kiev, beware of Menshevik provocation, don't be misled by bold deception!, 4 February 1920
2. Kievskii gubernskii revoliutsionnyi komitet. Comrade workers! Hiding behind the screen of TSentral'noe biuro professional'nykh soiuzov, the Mensheviks, who failed at the Workers' Conference, have not stopped their campaign..., 5 February 1920
Odesskii komitet RSDRP -- should we celebrate the fifth anniversary of the October Revolution?, Typewritten copy (6-29.B-4) November 1922.
KHar'kovskii komitet RSDRP (6-29.B-5)
1. KHar'kovskii Sovet rabochikh i krasnoarmeiskikh deputatov -- Directives to RSDRP deputies, 1919?
2. Arrests and persecutions in KHar'kov. On the night of 7 social-democrats were arrested... Mimeograph 4 April, 1921?
RSDRP youth organizations -- Underground periodical publications
Biulleten' TSentral'nogo organizatsionnogo biuro Rossiiskogo sotsial-demokraticheskogo soiuza rabochei molodezhi. Mimeograph
Golos Sotsial-Demokrata. Issued by Studencheskoe biuro Petrogradskogo komiteta RSDRP
RSDRP underground periodical publications
Golos rabochego. Privolzhskoe izdatel'stvo RSDRP, No. 1, September 1923
Iz partii. Informatsionnyi biulleten' Biuro TSK RSDRP, Nos: 2, and January-February 1923; 4, May 1923
Rabochii listok. Issued by Petrogradskaia organizatsiia RSDRP
Sotsial-demokrat. Issued by Biuro TSK RSDRP
SERIES NO. 7
PARTIIA SOTSIALISTOV-REVOLIUTSIONEROV (I) (PSR). Records of the PSR, 1907-1942.
TSK PSR and TSentral'noe organizatsionnoe biuro PSR. Various typewritten documents
CHernov, Viktor Mikhailovich -- Letter to TSK PSR. Confiscated by the Soviet authorities and published (together with an accompanying article by IU. Steklov V mire merzosti i zapusteniia) in Izvestiia, Typewritten copies of the letter and article (7-20) 2 June 1922.
Socialists in the Soviet prisons
Zagranichnaia delegatsiia PSR -- Meetings. Minutes
CHernov, Viktor Mikhailovich. Biographical materials, correspondence, photographs, speeches and writings
Istoriia partii sotsialistov-revoliutsionerov. Written for The International Encyclopedia of Socialism and the Workers' Movement, ed. F. Adler (7-56)
Letters to V.M. CHernov
Socialist International, 1919-1929
Natanson, M.A. Letters, mainly to Natanson and a report
CHernov, Viktor Mikhailovich. Letters to
Leaflets by boevaia gruppa PSR re polemics with the RSDRP newspaper Iskra; Viktor Mikhailovich CHernov re responsibilities of zemel'nye komitety, and re need to oppose the Soviet Government, Komitet po uvekovecheniiu pamiati M.A. Natansona, TSK PSR re tasks and tactics of local institutions of self-government, and re procedures at the IV PSR Congress, PSR members of Uchreditel'noe sobranie re need to restore the power of Uchreditel'noe sobranie, (7-94) 1917, 1930; 1929; 1917, December 1917;
Gershuni, Grigorii Andreevich
Articles. Typewritten copies (in Russian), re G.A. Gershuni by E. Breshkovskaia, V.M. CHernov, E.E. Lazarev, N.S. Rusanov, V.M. Zenzinov (published in Yiddish in a book entitled Grigorii Gershuni: His Life and Work, Gershuni's biography written by his brother; and questionnaire completed by the Shlissel'burg prisoners before their exile to Akatui in (7-96) 1934); 1906
Azef, Evgenii Filippovich
Sudebno-sledstvennaia komissiia (po delu Azefa). Testimony
SHneerov, Mikhail Markovich, member of Severnyi boevoi letuchii otriad (PSR terrorist organization) and advisor to Sibirskoe pravitel'stvo, Emigrated to the United States (San Francisco) in and died in Berkeley in Typewritten memoirs (incomplete), pp. 28-107 (7-105) 1918. 1920 1960.
Dotsenko, P.S., PSR member, Gubernskii komissar Sibirskogo pravitel'stva. The following materials were collected by P.S. Dotsenko
SHneerov, Mikhail Markovich. Papers of M.M. SHneerov
SERIES NO. 8
TSION, SERGEI ANATOL'EVICH, member of Rossiiskaia sotsial-demokraticheskaia rabochaia partiia, participant in the Sveaborsk uprising of journalist and translator into Swedish. Died in Stockholm in 1948. Papers of S.A. TSion, 1906, 1901-1945
SERIES NO. 9
ROSSIISKAIA SOTSIAL-DEMOKRATICHESKAIA RABOCHAIA PARTIIA (II). Records of Rossiiskaia sotasial-demokraticheskaia rabochaia partiia, 1900-1914
International Socialist Congress to take place in Vienna, 1914
Sotsial-demokraticheskaia fraktsiia v IV Dume. Report to the congress, compiled by IUlii Osipovich Martov and others, 1914
Marx, Karl and Marxism
Divnogorskii, N. (anarchist), Proekt obshchego vykhoda dlia vsekh partii osushchestvit' sotsialisticheskii stroi, Paris, Mimeograph, bound (9-7) 1904.
SERIES NO. 10
SEMENOV, IURII FEDOROVICH, vice-chairman of the Zakavkazskii russkii natsional'nyi sovet and representative of the Russian minority in Zakavkazskii seim principal representative of the leadership of the Denikin and Vrangel movements in Paris, founder of Russkii natsional'nyi komitet in France, editor of newspaper Vozrozhdenie, Paris. Papers of IU.F Semenov, (1918), 1900-1924
Russkii natsional'nyi komitet
Folder includes: two speeches at the congress of the committee re Russkii sovet, report Okrainnyi vopros re nationality question in the Soviet Union, treatise by A.V. Kartashev, Zadachi, kharakter i programma Russkogo natsional'nogo obedineniia, report by A.V. Kartashev, Vpechatleniia o poezdke v Gallipoli, 23 December 1921 re the Russian counterrevolutionary army in Gallipoli; and report by IU.F. Semenov re the Franco-Turkish Agreement of (10-1.1) 5 June 1921; June 1921; 1921; 11 November 1921
Board sessions, Minutes (10-1.3) 1921-1923.
Typewritten copy, 40 pages (10-2)
Economic and political conditions, foreign relations.
Caucasus and Transcaucasia
Zakavkazskii seim. Minutes of sessions made by IU.F. Semenov
Russian influence in the Caucasus. Typescripts of IU.F. Semenov's article Kul' turnaia rol' Rossii na Kavkaze, May 1923
Vserossiiskii natsional'nyi tsentr, Ekaterinodar
Russian Embassy in Paris. Memorandum of the Russkaia liga in Odessa re the Ukrainian question, appeal of the Belorussian Government to the Peace Conference in Paris, letter by the chairman of the Lithuanian delegation to the Russian ambassador in Paris, (10-42) 1919; 1919; 1919
Dolgorukov, Pavel Dmitrievich
Russians outside Russia
SERIES NO. 11
PROTOKOLY SIONSKIKH MUDRETSOV. Collection of documents re history and sources of the book, The series includes material on the following subjects: antisemitism, Christianity, Freemasons, Jews, Judaism, Russian Revolution, Russians outside Russia, and world politics 1870-1964.
Svatikov, S.G., Sozdanie `Sionskikh protokolov' po dannym offitsial' nogo sledstviia goda. Typewritten copy, 82 pages with the following appendices: Petr Ivanovich Rachkovskii's report regarding destruction of Narodnaia volia's printing house in Geneva; Genrikh Bint's letter to S.G. Svatikov, A. Krasil'nikov's letter to Genrikh Bint, (11-1) 1917 1926; 1925
History of the Protocols
Bern hearings, Biographies and testimony of witnesses (11-14) 1934-1935.
Nicolaevsky, Boris Ivanovich
Bern hearings, 1934-1935
Texts of the protocols
Vinberg, Fedor Viktorovich
Gladkii, Vladimir N.
Nilus, Sergei Aleksandrovich
SERIES NO. 12
OBERUCHEV, KONSTANTIN MIKHAILOVICH, member of partiia sotsialistov-revoliutsionerov, commander-in-chief of the Kievskii voennyi okrug during the Provisional Government, journalist. Papers of K.M. Oberuchev, 1907-1940
Photographs, mostly oversize
SERIES NO. 13
KATS, M., member of partiia sotsialistov-revoliutsionerov (PSR). Papers of M. Kats, 1907-1931
Breshkovskaia, Ekaterina Konstantinovna
CHernov, Viktor Mikhailovich. Contains V.M. CHernov's letter to M. Kats, Prague, re political conditions in Europe and Russian refugees, copy of V.M. CHernov's letter to A.F. Kerenskii, Revel, offering to meet and discuss various issues; and holographic synopsis of the book, Kak i pochemu ia perestala byt' bol'shevichkoi by Ida S. Peder-Sermus, V.M. CHernov's wife (13-2) 14 July 1932, September 1925,
SERIES NO. 14
SHAPIRO, BORIS, secretary of the N'iu-Iorkskaia gruppa partii sotsialistov-revoliutsionerov. Papers of B. SHapiro, 1930-1941
Lazarev, Egor Egorovich (14-1)
Correspondence with Boris and TSetsillia Samoilovna SHapiro, 1931-1936
Letters. Letter of re Zagranichnaia delegatsiia partii sotsialistov-revoliutsionerov, world politics, revolutionary movements in the Soviet Union, and Z. Ralli-Arbore; letter of re conflicts within partiia sotsialistov-revoliutsionerov; letter of re the funeral of Ekaterina Konstantinovna Breshkovskaia; letter of re E.E. Lazarev's papers which were willed to the Prague Historical Archive; letter of re Degaev in America 15 April 1933 10 July 1933 October 1934 3 February 1935 4 September 1935
CHernov, Viktor Mikhailovich (14-2)
N'iu-Iorkskaia gruppa partii sotsialistov-revoliutsionerov
SERIES NO. 15
TSERETELI, IRAKLII GEORGIEVICH, member of Rossiiskaia sotsial-demokraticheskaia rabochaia partiia. Papers of I.G. TSereteli, 1903-1959
Aksel'rod, Pavel Borisovich
Sixty-two letters to I.G. TSereteli, 1924-1928
Socialist International -- Russian question (15-10)
Letter to Zagranichnaia delegatsiia RSDRP
Voitinskii, Vladimir Savel'evich. Letters
Dan, Fedor Il'ich (15-21)
Labor and Socialist International. The materials relate to various subjects, including Georgia, nationalities questions, prisons and prison camps in the Soviet Union, and world politics (15-22)
Dumas, Charles (15-26)
Soviet occupation (15-39)
Uprising of 1924
Gruzinskaia sotsial-demokraticheskaia partiia -- Conflicts within the party
Swedish Social Democratic Party's campaign against persecution of socialists, December 1927
Speeches and writings
Vospominania o Fevral'skoi revoliutsii. Chapters of the memoirs published in
Correspondence re publishing the memoirs
Vospominaniia detstva i iunosti
SERIES NO. 16
AKSEL'ROD, PAVEL BORISOVICH, founder of Marxist movement in Russia, member of Rossiiskaia sotsial-demokraticheskaia rabochaia partiia (RSDRP). Papers of P.B. Aksel'rod, Papers of Vera Ivanovna Zasulich constitute a part of the series 1871-1928.
Zasulich, Vera Ivanovna
Correspondence. Holographs unless otherwise indicated
Speeches and writings
International Socialist Labor Congress, London, Russian delegation 1896 --
Russian prisons and places of exile
Russian revolutionary movements
Russians outside Russia -- Conflicts
Trotskii, Lev Davydovich
Trotskii, Lev Davydovich
Aksel'rod anniversary -- 45 years of political activities. Greeting letter by the Parizhskaia gruppa sodeistviia RSDRP, Aksel'rod's answer to the group; and Aksel'rod's letter to Fedor Il'ich Dan re his correspondence with the Parizhskaia gruppa sodeistviia RSDRP (16-47) 15 April 1914;
Unification of the RSDRP -- Attempts
Larin, IU. (real name M. Lur'e)
Kautsky, Karl and Luise
Potresov, Aleksandr Nikolaevich. One letter (holograph and typewritten copy) by A.N. Potresov to P.B. Aksel'rod, typewritten copies of four letters by P.B. Aksel'rod to A.N. Potresov, P.B. Aksel'rod's review of A.N. Potresov's book V plenu u illiuzii recorded by Boris Sapir (16-93) 20 August 1925; 1925-1927;
Correspondence from the Soviet Union. Mostly holographs and typewritten copies
Correspondence from Switzerland. Holographs
Political conditions in the Soviet Union. Two letters by Zagranichnaia delegatsiia RSDRP to European socialist parties: letter of signed by P.B. Aksel'rod and N. Rusanov, re persecution of socialists in the Soviet Union (including two documents re arrests of socialists); letter of signed by P.B. Aksel'rod, N. Rusanov, D. Gavronskii, and V.V. Sukhomlin, re political conditions in the Soviet Union (16-119) 10 November 1918, 15 August 1918,
Conferences and congresses
Geneva, Clippings from Swiss newspapers (16-121.5) 1920.