Jump to Content

Collection Guide
Collection Title:
Collection Number:
Get Items:
Logging Operations in Little River, Californi,a Photographs by Carleton E. Watkins, ca. 1870
BANC PIC 1905.11998-12002 -- PIC  
View entire collection guide What's This?
PDF (94.66 Kb) HTML
Search this collection
 
 
Table of contents What's This?

Container Listing

 

:11998 Little River Mill, 1863-1873 (Combs [Coombs] & Stickney). View to S.E. from Road M of Mill pond. In mouth of Simi Small Gulch. Bldg. at top of smoke, right center = bunk house. Log Landing is in upper left center.

 

:11999 Little River from log landing. View to N.E. Mill roof at left center edge. First house at right center edge (1852). [Cook?] house at right center, below store. White bldg. is Mahlmann Hotel.

 

:12000 First wharf at Little River built 1860's.

 

:12001 Camp at Forks of Little River. [Actually caption for No. 12002.]

 

:12002 First wharf at Little River built in 1860's. [Actually caption for No. 12001.]