Appendix of Names
Title: League of Red Cross Societies Miscellaneous records,
Date (inclusive): 1919-1922
Collection number: 28017
League of Red Cross Societies
2 manuscript boxes
(0.8 linear feet)
Hoover Institution Archives
Stanford, California 94305-6010
Abstract: Correspondence, telegrams, reports, and minutes of meetings, relating to the founding of the League of Red Cross Societies
and to relief operations in Europe.
Physical Location: Hoover Institution Archives
Collection open for research.
For copyright status, please contact
the Hoover Institution Archives.
[Identification of item], League of Red Cross Societies Miscellaneous records, [Box no.], Hoover Institution
Acquired by the Hoover Institution Archives in 1928.
Materials may have been added to the collection since this finding aid was prepared. To determine if this has occurred, find
the collection in Stanford University's online catalog at
. Materials have been added to the collection if the number of boxes listed in the online catalog is larger than the number
of boxes listed in this finding aid.
Appendix of Names
- Allen, R. F., Major - ARC Aide to Deputy Commissioner to Europe
- Apson, Stockton - Acting Secretary General LORCS
- Atkins, Alfred - Chief Accountant LORCS
- Balfour. M. C. - Public Health LORCS
- Bartlett, E. O., Col. - ARC Commissioner for Italy
- Bicknell, Ernest P., Col. - ARC Deputy Commissioner for Europe, 1921
- Brown, Donald W. - Director of Organization LORCS
- Bryson, Lyman, Maj. - ARC Acting Director, Junior Red Cross, LORCS
- Centanini - ICRC, Public Information, Xth International Red Cross Conference
- Clarke, Walter - Chief Division of Popular Health Instruction
- Cutler, Otis H. - Acting Chairman LORCS (for Davison)
- Davison, Henry P. - Chairman Bd. of of. LORCS
- Drummond, Eric - Secty. Gen. League of Nations
- Emerick, J. P., Capt. - LORCS (Finances)
- Emerson, Kendall, Dr. - ARC Deputy Commissioner to Europe
- Farrand, Livingston, Dr. - Chairman, Executive Committee, ARC
- Fitzgerald, Alice - Director, Nursing Dept., LORCS
- Henderson, David, Sir, Lt. Gen. - Director, LORCS
- Hill, A. R. - Vice Chairman, Executive Committee, ARC
- Hill, Dr. A. Ross - Vice Chairman Central Committee in charge of Foreign Operations, ARC
- Hill, Sir Claude - Acting Director-General, LORCS
- Keppel, F. F. - Director Foreign Operations
- Kittredge, T. B.
- Knox, Dr. J. H. M., Jr. - Medical Director, ARC
- Lakeman, Curtis E. - Assistant to ARC, Commissioner for Europe
- Mills, Nelson - Major Director Foreign Accounts, ARC
- Olds, Colonel Robert E. - ARC Commissioner to Europe, 1919
- Persons, W. Frank - Vice-Chairman; 1. Director of Administration, LORCS, 1919; 2. Executive Committee, ARC - Director of Development, LORCS
- Rappard, Wm. E., Dr. - LORCS Secretary General
- Rockwell, Foster - Business Manager, LORCS
- Ryan, Edward W., Dr. - ARC Commissioner, Western Russia
- Saulter, Ernest - Vice President, ICRC
- Seidemann, H. P., Maj. - ARC Deputy Comptroller, Foreign Accounts
- Sand, Rene, Dr. - Secretary General, LORCS, 1922
- Stouch, C. P. - Secretary to H. P. Davison
- Strong, R. P., Col. - General Medical Diretor, LORCS
- Walling, W. G. - Vice-Chairman, ARC
- Stanley, Arthur, Sir - Chairman, British Red Cross
World War, 1914-1918.
World War, 1914-1918--Civilian relief.