Jump to Content

Collection Guide
Collection Title:
Collection Number:
Get Items:
Guide to the Specifications, contracts and bids for construction of University of California, Berkeley, buildings, 1896-[ongoing]
CU-13  
View entire collection guide What's This?
PDF (62.20 Kb) HTML
Search this collection
Collection Details
 
Table of contents What's This?
  • Collection Summary
  • Information for Researchers
  • Scope and Content

  • Collection Summary

    Collection Title: Specifications, Contracts And Bids For Construction Of University Of California, Berkeley, Buildings,
    Date (inclusive): 1896-[ongoing]
    Collection Number: CU-13
    Extent: Number of containers: 7 boxes Linear feet: 2.8
    Repository: The Bancroft Library. University Archives.
    Berkeley, California 94720-6000
    Physical Location: For current information on the location of these materials, please consult the Library's online catalog.

    Information for Researchers

    Access

    Collection is open for research.

    Publication Rights

    Copyright has not been assigned to The Bancroft Library. All requests for permission to publish or quote from manuscripts must be submitted in writing to the Head of Public Services. Permission for publication is given on behalf of The Bancroft Library as the owner of the physical items and is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which must also be obtained by the reader.

    Preferred Citation

    [Identification of item], Specifications, contracts and bids for construction of University of California, Berkeley, buildings, CU-13, University Archives, The Bancroft Library, University of California, Berkeley.

    Scope and Content

    These records were already in University Archives in 1984; it is not know when they were transferred to the Archives, but presumably they came from the file of the Office of Architects and Engineers on the Berkeley Campus.
    The plans by Charles G. Hyde for the Strawberry Canyon swimming pool (Box 7:1) were transferred from the Water Resources Archives in Sept. 1991.