This 155 pg. ledger contains listings of Lodi (Calif.) Motor Co. accounts receivable
Lodi Motor Co. was a Chevrolet dealership in Lodi, Calif. (1918-1957). It began under the
ownership of John Henry Rice and Olaf Johnson. Rice later formed a partnership with F.H.
Siegalkoff (1927-1931), then operated the company alone until his retirement (ca. 1957).
The library can only claim physical ownership of the collection. Users are responsible
for satisfying any claimants of literary property.
Collection is open for research by appointment only.