One volume listing voucher numbers, payees, dates, amounts and purpose of expenditures on northeastern California's Boca and
The Boca & Loyalton was incorporated September 25, 1900. The B&L operated from Portola, California, eastward 5.7 miles to
Beckwith, then south 40 miles to Boca on the Southern Pacific. A 1.6 mile branch known as the Grizzly Creek Spur extended
north from the main line at a point 3.3 miles east of Portola. Another branch just east of Beckwith at Horton Junction went
north to provide a connection with the Clover Valley Lumber Company. The B&L engine house and shops were at Loyalton. There
was another engine house at Boca.
Copyright has not been assigned to the California State Railroad Museum. All requests for
permission to publish or quote from manuscripts must be submitted in writing to the Senior
Curator. Permission for publication is given on behalf of the CSRM as the owner of the
physical items and is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder,
which must also be obtained by the reader.