District IX was established on January 1, 1924. The district comprises Mono, Inyo and parts of Kern and San Bernardino Counties.
District headquarters is located in Bishop.
For permission to reproduce or publish, please contact the California State Archives. Permission for reproduction or publication
is given on behalf of the California State Archives as the owner of the physical items. The researcher assumes all responsibility
for possible infringement which may arise from reproduction or publication of materials from the California State Archives