Preliminary Inventory to the Wladyslaw Wszebor Kulski Papers, 1930-1984
Preliminary Inventory to the Wladyslaw Wszebor Kulski Papers, 1930-1984Hoover Institution Archives
- Hoover Institution Archives
- Stanford University
- Stanford, California 94305-6010
- Phone: (650) 723-3563
- Fax: (650) 725-3445
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prepared by:
- The Hoover Institution Archives staff
1. W. Kulski: Typed manuscript of memoires in English (final text)
2. Polish-Soviet Union diplomatic relationship during World War II -
3. Question of the border between Poland and Czechoslovakia -
4. White Book of the Polish goverment in exile - typed manuscript.
5. Comite Interallic pour L'Etude de L'Armistice, London 1942-43 and 1943-44 -
6. International agreements on river navigation (1918-39) -
7. Various letters -
8. Political agreements between Poland and France or Great Britain -
9. Goals of World War II -
10. Speeches of W. Kulski -
11. Polish-Soviet relationship during World War II -
12. Europe -
13. International law on war and neutrality -
14. Varia -
15. Situation of the Polish Goverment-in-Exile, immunitets -
16. Dispute between Poland and France related to the Warsaw Electric Power Station.
17. Diplomatic relations between Poland and Great Britain -
18. Propaganda during the II World War, Chatham House -
19. Goals of World War II -
20. U.S. Office of War Information, 1945 - 58 publications.
21. Poland-Czechoslovakia -
22. Relationship between Poland and Germany after World War II -several typed manuscripts by W. Kulski.
23. Revievs for The Polish Review by W. Kulski -
24. W. Kulski's documents related to the University of Alabama, letters from publishers - numerous documents.
25. Poland-Soviet Union, 1941-45 -
26. Negotiations for new organization of Europe before World War II -
27. Freedom of navigation in straits - 7 documents from before 1939.
28. International agreements -
29. Personal matters of PV division of Polish Foreign Ministry before 1939 -
30. Polish Ministry of Foreign Affairs -
31. Lituanian and Ukrainian matters during World War II -
32. Polish Ministry of Foreign Affairs (before 1939) - question of colonies and mandates.
33. A question of the Polish-German border during theII World War -
34. Goals of World War II -
35. Polish-German negotiations on ethnic minorities before World War II -
36. Lithuanian problem (before 1939) -
37. The Geneve convention -
38. Antonina Kulska (a wife of Dr. Kulski) - public speeches during World War II /woman organizations in Great Britain, letters -
39. A problem of German transit through Poland before September 1939 -
40. Documents from November/December 1939 -
41. Miscellanous documents 1939-45 (the Polish Goverment-in-Exile) -
42. Polish-Soviet relationship -
43. Polish-Czechooslovakian relationship during 1939-45 -
44. The League of Nations -
45. Letters by W. Kulski - 4
46. Correspondence of W. Kulski with the Rockefeller Fund -
47. W. Kulski: Soviet Union in World Affairs', 2nd edition - typed manuscript.
48. Kultura the Polish magazine in Paris - letters and typed manuscript by W. Kulski.
49. Poland-DDR relationship - typed manuscripts and paper clippings.
50. Varia - few typed manuscripts by W. Kulski.
51. World War II - clippings from Polish newspapers.
52. Numerous pieces related to sojourn of W. Kulski in England and U.S.A.
53. Diplomatic relationship between Poland and Great Britain and France in 1939 -
54. Polish Government decrees, 1940.
55. Danzing (Odansk) question before September/1939 -
56. Polish Government (varia 1938/39) -
57. Materials related to the book by W. Kulski Germany and Poland: from War to Peaceful Relations, Syracuse Univ. Press, 1976 (reviews and letters).
58. Materials related to a book by W. Kulski The Soviet Union in World Affairs: a Documented Analysis, 1964-1972, Syracuse Univ. Press, 1973 (mostly reviews).
59 Great Britain and Europe - 4 typed manuscripts by W. Kulski.
60. Speeches of Antonina Kulski to woman organizations during II World War II.
61. Antonina Kulski: a copy of master thesis The last political writing of J.J. Rousseau, University of Alabama, 1952.
62. Antonina Kulski's notebook (notes on Voltaire).