1. Eight drawings of BABBCO’s Prototype model of nose-loading cargo aircraft demonstrating various usages.
2. Photo of BABBCO nose-loading cargo aircraft model.
3. Photo North American SNJ-3 signed by Ensign Jim Stevenson, 1/11/1942.
4. Photo of Carl William’s Fokker, Mexico.
5. Photo of TACA Airlines hanger, San Jose C.R., 7/1949.
6. Unknown group photo.
7. Photo of a 1912 Curtiss aircraft flying over a B-29 signed by Billy Parker, 1945.
8. Photo of a Curtiss Pusher.
9. Photo of nose-loading cargo aircraft prototype with nose open, 2001.
10. Photo of BABBCO nose-loading cargo aircraft prototype from afar, 2001.
11. Photo of BABBCO cargo plane design submitted to Army for consideration, 3/1937.
12. Photo Charles Babb in front of de Havilland Beaver owned by Deputy Prime Minister of Canada, 1950.
13. Photo of Allied Aviation Corporation model plywood amphibious transport glider.
14. Photo of Amphibian aircraft in front of BABBCO Hanger, 1937.
15. Photo of PBY-5.
16. Photo of Cunningham Hall Aircraft Organization PT-6.
17. Photo of Cunningham Hall Aircraft Organization PT-6 with door opened and interior visible.
18. Photo of Phillipine Mars. First Jet Assist Take off, Hawaii 1946.
19. Photo of Vultee V-11.
20. Photo of Howard Hughes and Charles Babb with Lockheed Vega, 1928-30.
21. Photo of Lockheed Vega.
22. Photo of Lockheed Vega (duplicate).
23. Photo of Northrop Delta at Honeywell, Minneapolis. Max Conrad.
24. Photo of George Armistead and Grandville R-6C “QED”, 1935.
25. Photo of navigation equipment.
26. Photo of cabin seating of TACA Airlines plane.
27. Postcard of 1912 Curtiss Pusher and Billy Parker.
28. Photo of Kinner Airster flying over Kinner Airport, Los Angeles 12/16/1920.
29. Photo of Aero Dirigible, John C. Smith, Los Angeles.
30. Postcard of Douglas World Cruiser.
31. Photo of Staggerwood Beach 17 wing used on hunting trip displaying catch of the day.
32. Photo of BABBCO Parts Division, old Glendale office.
33. Photo of Charles Babb Company.
34. Photo of BABBCO Parts Department Interior.
35. Photo of BABBCO Repair Facility Interior, 7/1948.
36. Photo of BABBCO Storage Interior, 1948.
37. Photo of unidentified aircraft flying over Babb Brokerage Firm.
38. Photo of Quebec Facility, circa 1950.
39. Photo of Amelia Earhart presenting trophy.
40. Amelia Earhart.
41. Photo of unknown pilot and Ryan trainer.
42. Photo of Charles Babb in uniform.
43. Photo of Babb fishing in row boat at Elk Lake.
44. Photo of flooding.
45. Photo of Charles Babb and dog.
46. Postcard of Bleriat Monoplane and first U.S Airmail pilot Earl Ovington of Santa Barbara, CA to Charles Babb. 11/17/1935
47. Photo of Wiley Post and Charles Babb, 1935.
48. Photo of unknown air race winner.
49. Photo of camping trip, 9/1948.
50. Photo of Wilber Shaw at Race Track.
51. Photo of Walter Lees (test pilot) and L.M. Woolson (designer) in front of a 1929 Bellanca.
52. Photo of Charles Babb and Lawrence (Al) Phelan, Chief Test Pilot.
53. Photo of BABBCO Christmas Party, Glendale, CA.
54. Photo of Charles and Blanche Babb wedding. General Jimmy Doolittle gave away Blanche. Rochester, New York, 1945.
55. Photo of Charles Babb with Francesco Sarabia, Jr. in Mexico, 1940.
56. Photo of Charles Babb with Sarabia’s children. In photo L to R: Maria, Babb, Francesco Jr., and Beatrice in Mexico, 1940.
57. Photo of Charles Babb and Military Officers. In photo: Chief of Civil Aviation, Governor of the State of Pueblo, Brigadier
General Harris, Captain Hickey, USN, Captain Whitehead, USA, Charles Babb.
58. Photo of Charles Babb with cigarette, 6/3/1946.
59. Photo of Billy Parker in 1912 Curtiss Pusher.
60. Photo of Blanche Babb before marriage to Charles.
61. Photo of Pilot Fred W. Kelly.
62. Photo of Reuben H. Fleet, 9/3/1942.
63. Photo of J. Carswell.
64. Photo of Captain Lloyd Clevenger, RAF Trans-Atlantic Ferry.
65. Photo of O.L. Wells.
66. Photo of Smokey Rhoads, US Navy.
67. Photo of M.A Lichcast.
68. Photo of Tom last name unknown.
69. Two Photos of members of Captain Kingsford Australian Flight and guests. L to R: Mr. Williams, Lt. Lyons (Navigator on
Flight), Charles Babb (NAA Governor of California), Warner (Radio Operator), Col. Henry Baine (L.A County Supervisor)
70. Photo of Herbert Wilkins.
71. Photo of Roy Kualuishue, 3/15/1920.
72. Group Photo of Mississippi Relief Fund # 1.
73. Group Photo of Mississippi Relief Fund, # 2. From Left to Right: Dr. T.C. Young (California Development Assn.), Lt. W.K
Burgess (commander of Clover Field), Earl W. Chubb (Sunset Airlines), Mrs. Palmer H. Cook (Red Cross), F.E Samuels ( Western
Representative Aero Digest), C.H. Brashear, ( Traffic Manager Los Angeles Chamber of Commerce), Charles H. Bird (Chairman
of the Committee), in front two Red Cross Assistants
74. Photo of fishing from aircraft.
75. Squadron Leader Errol Delaen, RAAF.
76. Photo of Charles Babb on a hunting trip.
77. Photo of Charles Babb on the ranch.
78. Photo of Charles Babb of offering a loaf of bread.
79. Photo of Charles Babb fishing from a float plane, Alaska 8/1949.L to R: Brigadier General Dale Gaffney, Lt. Col. Eugene
Staurse (Tenth Rescue Squadron), Charles Babb, Russell Chief Pilot for de Havilland.
80. Photo of Charles Babb sitting in the cockpit of a plane.
81. Photo of Charles Babb with friends on a fishing trip in Canada. L to R: Mr. J.P Bickell, Mr. Harry Price, Sir Roy Dobson,
82. Photo of Therm Dodge, 8/1943.
83. Photo of Ken Boedecker.
84. Photo of Lt. General Ivan C. Eaker.
85. Vern Dorrell, Vega Test Pilot.
86. Lt. Col. Frank Clarke, USAAF, Motion Picture Division Army Air Forces, 10/27/1945.
87. Photo of Frank Clarke, 10/27/1948. Frank Clark dressed as German Pilot for Howard Hughes’ motion picture “Hells Angels“in
88. Photo of Doug Kelly of Consolidated Vultee Aircraft Corporation, Lindbergh Field, CA.
89. Photo of Ed Varney.
90. Photo of Charles Babb at Conquistadores del Cielo group.
91. Photo of Conquistadores del Cielo group.
92. Photo of Francesco Sarabia, pilot of the Gee Bee, “Conquistador del Cielo”.
93. Photo of William Jennings Bryan.
94. Photo of Peter De Paolo with trophies. L To R: Graham McNamee, Adeline Woodword, Hildebrandt (Radio), “Cigar” Barney
Oldfield, Major George Robertson, Peter De Paolo
95. Photo of Bernt Balchen.
96. Photo of Admiral Reeves and Party ready for departure. The Philippine Mars Jet Assist Takeoff. 7/1946.
97. Group photo of Babb wedding, New York City 9/21/1945.
98. Photo of Beaver in Alaska #1
99. Photo of a Beaver in Alaska. #2
100. Photo of passengers in flight enjoying tea service.
101. Photo of General Jimmy Doolittle.
102. Photo of General Doolittle with Mrs. Babb in 1950.
103. Photo of Will Rogers and Charles Babb with turkey, Christmas 1926.
104. Photo of Bernt Balchen in arctic gear.
105. Group photo of Edward Lund, Howard Hughes, and Charles Babb.
106. Photo of Eddie Rickenbacker.
107. Photo of Lt. C.C. Mosley, US Army Air Service, and Pulitzer Racer, 1921.
108. Photo of Bellanca plane that won world duration flight. Walter E. Lees pilot and Fred A. Brossy co-pilot. Jacksonville
Beach, Florida, 1930.
109. Photo of Beaver & Friends, 1951.
110. Bernard Hubbard, “Glacier Priest”, Alaska, 1949.
111. Photo of members of the Conquistadores Del Cielo Flying Club, late 1920s.
112. Ink drawing of the front nose of loading aircraft, “Clam Shell” proposed model.