Jump to Content
City of Los Angeles Mayor's Office. 1931-1937.
Club and Organizational Activities
Educational Organizational Activities
Educational and Consulting and Teaching Activities
Night School Teaching Activities
University Extention Activities
Manuscripts Authored by Story
1) BA thesis and term papers Whittier College.
2) Ed.D. thesis, Fremont College.
3) The Historical Dominant.
4) Clara Jane In Makeena Land.
5) Public Speaking Manual.
1) Social Philosopy in Outline (a translation from German).
2) A Critical Interpretation of the Social Theory of Ludwig Gumplowicz.
3) Holographs: typed revisions and correspondence relating to above.
Typed and holograph articles, essays, short stories, poems on political, historic and social subjects and related correspondence.
Articles published in El Peublo, September 1944; Psychology Magazine, 1930; Westways, November 1935. Lectures, essays, articles and notes.
Articles, essays, lecture and research notes.
Lecture and research notes.
High School and College Annuals and Newspapers
1) Whittier College, Cardinal and White (1913-1915); Quaker Campus (random issues) (1915-1924); The Acropolis (1913-1915). 1913-1915, 1915-1924, 1913-1915
2) Excelcior Union High School, Norwalk, Green and White (1916). 1916
3) Glendale High School, Stylus (1911-1912). 1911-1912
4) Bonita Union High School, Bonita Echos (). 1907-1909
Materials Added to Collection
The Future Pattern of Los Angeles, Report by the Bureau of Engineering 1946.