Creator/Collector: Binyon, Laurence, 1869-1943
Physical Description: 7 versions. Holograph (original version in 7 notebooks, 20 × 16 cm.), and 6 typescripts with corrections by Binyon and Sir
Scope and Content Note
- A play in 8 scenes, composed by Binyon in close cooperation with Martin-harvey.
- First published by William Heinemann, London 1923.
- First produced by Robert Atkins at the Old Vic, March 1923.
Also, 2 folders of related materials:
- Miscellaneous notes about
Arthur by Binyon and Martin-Harvey
- Notes and sketches for the production of
Arthur by Martin-Harvey.