Guide to the University of California, Santa Barbara, Office of Architects and Engineers Collection
Guide to the University of California, Santa Barbara, Office of Architects and Engineers Collection, ca. 1949-1986
Collection number: UArch 63Department of Special Collections
University of California, Santa Barbara
- Processed by:
- Special Collections staff; latest revision A. Demeter
- Date Completed:
- May 7, 2010
- Encoded by:
- A. Demeter
- Facilities Management records, UArch 27.
- Architects and Engineers folder in University Archives, Photographs.
- Buildings folders in University Archives, Photographs.
- Physical Planning Committee records, UArch 59.
- Demorest Davenport papers, FacP 45, for slides of the construction of the Marine Laboratory.
- University of California environmental impact statement initial study/negative declaration : campus event facility Santa Barbara campus. Special Collections GV405 .U55 1976.
- Natural history resources survey for West Campus area, University of California, Santa Barbara, 1971-72. Compiled by Jodi Bennett for Office of Architects and Engineers. Special Collections QH76.5.C2 N36 1972.
- Proposal for campus traffic study. Memo to Office of Architects and Engineers. Special Collections HE372.S26 P76 1970.
- Ward Memorial Boulevard and Goleta Slough. Government Information Center, Local; Science and Engineering Library; Special Collections TD194.6 .W37 1969.
- UCSB parking control. Special Collections LB3253 .U27 1968.
- Preliminary organization plan, University of California, Santa Barbara : draft. Special Collections LD781.S292 P74 1966.
- Aerial topography [maps of University of California, Santa Barbara]. Map & Imagery Lab 3853.S3:282:2U5s 1 .U5; Map & Imagery Lab 3853 .S3:282:2U5s 4(80) .C3.
"Information Regarding the Devereux Property," Jan. 11, 1966
Campus Master Plan, ca. 1950-1954, 1979
Miscellaneous maps, 1952-1961
"Two photos of proposed Science Building, Santa Barbara College," n.d.
"UCSB Architectural Vocabulary," Charles Luckman Assoc., n.d.
Library floor plans I, II, III, IV, May 11, 1976
Floor plans – Maps, drawings of library, ca. 1950-1967
Program for Marine Biology building, Aug. 17, 1953
Building & Campus Development Committee minutes, c. 1964-1966
List of Santa Barbara campus permanent buildings, June 24, 1965
Emergency generator Marine Laboratory Construction documents, July 1975
Local Public Works Capital Development and Investment Program applications, 1976
"Wishing You a Cal-ossal Christmas," 1949
Summary of areas, Detailed Project Program, Jan. 19, 1962
Detailed Project Program, Library Unit 5: Sciences-Engineering, July 1, 1966
Project Planning Guide, Classroom & Office Unit 4 – 1st ed., Mar, 28, 1963, rev. ed., June 9, 1964, 1963-1964
Project Planning Guide, Biological Sciences Unit 2, Nov. 30, 1964
Project Planning Guide, Budget Outline, Dec. 15, 1965
Ward Memorial Boulevard and the Goleta Slough, 1969
Goleta Valley land use maps, 1948-1973
Photocopies of materials in oversize drawers, c. 1970s
Art Objects & Color Committee, 1975-1977
Miscellaneous oceanographic maps, c. 1974
Organization chart, Oct. 1975
UCSB Transition Plan for Facility Changes, Jan. 1978
Weekly meeting reports, Aug. 1972-Dec. 1974
Building awards, 1953-1956
Maps & aerial photo, Campus, c. 1957-1970s
Maps, Isla Vista, 1972, 1986
Maps, Library, 1969
Maps, Long Range Development Plan, n.d.
"Wishing You a Cal-ossal Christmas," poster, 1949
Marine Laboratory blueprints, "New Emergency Power Plant. Revisions and Additions to Emergency Power System. UCSB File No. 555-128," c. 1975
Library plans, c. 1969