Family Service of the East Bay records, 1887-1997, document the work of the organization, from the founding of its parent
organization, Associated Charities in 1888 to its termination in 1997. The collection has been divided into seven series
based upon the names of the various organizations associated with Family Service of the East Bay. The bulk of the collection
consists of administrative records, including minutes, annual reports, rosters, and committee papers. Also included are public
relations material regarding the various agencies, including scrapbooks, newspaper clippings and ephemera.
Number of containers: 4 boxes, 2 cartons, 7 volumes
Linear feet: circa 6.0
Copyright has been assigned to The Bancroft Library. Materials in these collections are protected by the U.S. Copyright Law
(Title 17, U.S.C.) and may not be used without permission of The Bancroft Library. Use may be restricted by terms of University
of California gift or purchase agreements, privacy and publicity rights, licensing terms, and trademarks. All requests to
reproduce, publish, quote from, or otherwise use collection materials must be submitted in writing to the Head of Public Services,
The Bancroft Library, University of California, Berkeley 94720-6000. See: http://bancroft.berkeley.edu/reference/permissions.html.
Collection is open for research, with the following exceptions:
No names mentioned in the board minutes are to be used without the written permission of the Executive Director of Family
Service of the East Bay.