1. Album, World Air Center, Douglas DC-3/DST.
2. Photograph, Blue Angels (Signed), 6 February 1953.
3. Reproductions from the Abbott Collection of Naval Aviation Paintings (Set).
4. Limited Edition, Ink Etching (Numbered, Signed), Navy Seaplane - Water Takeoff.
5. Artists Drawings (Aircraft Prints), Brewster Aeronautical Corporation.
6. Portrait Photograph, Admiral Bogan (then Captain Bogan) – Two Variants.
7. Photograph, “Fighting Three,” Fleet Air Base, San Diego, 1931.
8. Photograph, VH-1, Saratoga (1932).
9. Original Ink Sketch, U.S.S. Saratoga, G. Ashley.
10. Large Format Photographs Depicting Life of Admiral Bogan (19) – Several Humorous
11. Miscellaneous Photographs and Sketches (27), Admiral Bogan, Other Officers, Locations, Aircraft and Ships.
12. Remembrance Album, “U.S.S. Randolph, CV-15,” Vice Admiral Gerald F. Bogan, U.S.N., Commander Air Force, U.S. Atlantic
13. Photograph, Signed by Rear Admiral Harry E. Yarnell to Gerald Bogan, April 1932.
14. Photograph, Signed by McClelland Barclay to Gerald Bogan, 25 April 1941. Note: Mac Barclay was a prominent artist and
illustrator, lost at sea in 1943. His Navy poster art was (and is) highly acclaimed and sought after. His work was used as
cover art by many contemporary publications.