Guide to the Stanford University, Planning Office, Early Campus Planning Audiovisual Material

Daniel Hartwig
Stanford University. Libraries. Department of Special Collections and University Archives
Stanford, California
May 2011
Copyright © 2015 The Board of Trustees of the Leland Stanford Junior University. All rights reserved.


Overview

Call Number: SCM0172
Creator: Sanders, Harry L.
Creator: Sanders, Harry L.
Title: Stanford University, Planning Office, early campus planning audiovisual material [deaccession]
Dates: 1956-1997
Physical Description: 0.02 Linear feet (2 items)
Language(s): The materials are in English.
Repository: Department of Special Collections and University Archives
Green Library
557 Escondido Mall
Stanford, CA 94305-6064
Email: specialcollections@stanford.edu
Phone: (650) 725-1022
URL: http://library.stanford.edu/spc

Administrative Information

Information about Access

None; release form accompanied cassette

Biographical/Historical note

Harry L. Sanders was the first full-time director of planning at Stanford University. He joined the Planning Office in 1956, was appointed director in 1960, and retired in 1976; during his tenure, Stanford experienced its greatest period of development since its opening in 1891.

Scope and Contents note

Videotape (VHS) and audio cassette of Sanders' illustrated talk in January 1997 for the Stanford Historical Society.

Access Terms

Stanford Historical Society.
Stanford University -- General subdivision--Buildings.;
Stanford University. Planning Office.


Collection Contents

Box 1

Audiovisual material