Primarily ordinal writings by Pauline Lane, translations of foreign works into English, and books of poems. Also includes
some newspaper clippings regarding the dedication of the Cooper Medical College Building (given by her husband Levi Cooper
Lane in 1882), later the Medical School of Stanford University.
Pauline Lane was the wife of Levi Cooper Lane, president of Cooper Medical College in San Francisco.
All requests to reproduce, publish, quote from, or otherwise use collection materials must be submitted in writing to the
Head of Special Collections and University Archives, Stanford University Libraries, Stanford, California 94304-6064. Consent
is given on behalf of Special Collections as the owner of the physical items and is not intended to include or imply permission
from the copyright owner. Such permission must be obtained from the copyright owner, heir(s) or assigns. See: http://library.stanford.edu/depts/spc/pubserv/permissions.html.
This collection is open for research.