Engravings (71) and posters (101) by multiple artists.
The Taller de Grafica Popular (The Workshop for Popular Graphic Art) was founded in Mexico City in 1937 by artists Leopoldo
Mendez, Pablo O'Higgins and
Luis Arenal. All three men had been involved with the Mexican Mural Movement, under the leadership of Diego Rivera. Other
artists joined the TGP and soon the membership grew to a constant twelve to fifteen members. (see list below)
Property rights reside with the repository. Literary rights
reside with the creators of the documents or their heirs. To
obtain permission to publish or reproduce, please contact the
Public Services Librarian of the Dept. of Special Collections.