The Charles & Ray Eames ephemera and photographs span 3 linear feet and date from circa 1951 to circa 1962. The collection
consists of printed ephemera and black-and-white photographs. Printed ephemera take the form of advertisements for Eames furniture
designs manufactured by the Herman Miller Furniture Company; for an Eames lecture at the University of California, Los Angeles;
and for Eames movies and television programs. Photographic prints in the collection document interior and exterior photographs
of the Eames house in Pacific Palisades, California, as well as their Moscow exhibit, and portraits of the husband and wife
The Eames Studio, known primarily for their furniture, exhibition, and architectural design was established by the husband
and wife design team Charles and Ray Eames in 1941.