The Risdon Brothers Builders built homes in San Francisco between 1925-1940, primarily in the Marina and Sunset districts.
The collection contains blueprints, building plans, building specifications, records of building, photos, and newspaper articles
relating to the homes they constructed. It also includes driving logs, letters related to chauffeurs, and confectioner recipes.
Carl and Paul Risdon built homes together in San Francisco from 1925-1940. Carl Risdon also worked as a chauffeur and candy
0.25 cubic feet (1 document box), 1 oversized folder
All requests for permission to publish or quote from manuscripts must be submitted in writing to the City Archivist. Permission
for publication is given on behalf of the San Francisco Public Library as the owner of the physical items.
The collection is available for viewing during the San Francisco History Center's hours, with photographs available during
photo desk hours.