The City of Pasadena Planning Department architecture permit records span 20 linear feet and date from circa 1920 to circa
1950. The documents which compose the collection are organized alphabetically by street name and sequentially by street address.
Each address has its own envelope which contains documentation regarding proposed alterations to existing properties in Pasadena.
Documentation takes the form of applications to alter, repair or demolish existing structures, as well as permits regarding
plumbing, electricity, and/or building alterations.
The City of Pasadena’s first Planning Commission was founded circa 1920. Today the Permit Center is a section of the Building
and Neighborhood Revitalization (BNR) Division of the Pasadena's Planning & Community Development Department. The Permit Center
section of the BNR provides all development permit services.
20.0 Linear feet
(20 record storage boxes)
Partially processed collection, open for use by qualified researchers.