The Blue and Gold Dairy Club, organized in 1920 at the Davis campus, brought together students who were interested in the
dairy industry. This small collection contains the club's correspondence, meeting minutes, and several photographs
In 1920 the University Dairy Club was formed at the Davis campus. According to the club's constitution, its purpose was: "to
bring those interested in the dairy industry in closer touch with the dairy problems of the day; to cooperate with the dairy
department in building up a larger and more efficient dairy department; and to bring the members of this organization together
in closer cooperation."
Copyright is protected by the copyright law, chapter 17, of the U.S. Code. All requests for permission to publish or quote
from manuscripts must be submitted in writing to the Head of Special Collections. Permission for publication is given on behalf
of the Department of Special Collections, General Library, University of California, Davis as the owner of the physical items
and is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which must also be obtained by the researcher.
Collection is open for research.