The San Francisco Maritime National Historical Park Facilities and Ships Division photographs and media collection, circa
1986-1991 (SAFR 22585, P91-071) consists of photographs and media created by San Francisco Maritime National Historical Park
staff during the course of their work in the Facilities and Ships division from 1986-1991. This collection is processed at
the item level and is open for use without restriction.
The San Francisco Maritime State Historic Park was established in 1956 and existed under this name until 1977 when it became
the National Maritime Museum, part of the Golden Gate National Recreation Area. In 1988 the Maritime Unit became a separate
national park called the San Francisco Maritime National Historical Park, the name it is still known by today.
Some items available online.
Some material may be copyrighted or restricted. It is the researcher's obligation to determine and satisfy copyright or other
case restrictions when publishing or otherwise distributing materials found in the collections.