The Richard & Rhoda Goldman Fund Records document a history of charitable giving to nonprofit organizations working in the
areas of the environment, Jewish affairs, Israel, population, and the San Francisco Bay Area.
In 1951, Richard N. and Rhoda H. Goldman, San Francisco natives and philanthropists, established their philanthropic organization,
the Richard & Rhoda Goldman Fund. The Goldman Fund was a philanthropic organization dedicated to funding programs of nonprofit
organizations in the San Francisco Bay Area, as well as nationally and internationally.
Number of containers: 128 cartons
Linear feet: 160 linear feet
Copyright has been assigned to The Bancroft Library. Materials in these collections are protected by the U.S. Copyright Law
(Title 17, U.S.C.) and may not be used without permission of The Bancroft Library. Use may be restricted by terms of University
of California gift or purchase agreements, privacy and publicity rights, licensing terms, and trademarks. All requests to
reproduce, publish, quote from, or otherwise use collection materials must be submitted in writing to the Head of Public Services,
The Bancroft Library, University of California, Berkeley 94720-6000. See: http://bancroft.berkeley.edu/reference/permissions.html.
Collection is closed to research until January 1, 2062.