Record Series 572 contains the records of UCLA's Fernald School generated between 1955-1986.
The Fernald School was founded by the Regents of the University of California in 1921 as the Clinic School. The school was
later renamed in honor of its founder, Grace M. Fernald. Fernald serves as a center-laboratory for research, training, and
demonstration of theories and practices related to the assessment and correction of learning problems.
1.0 linear ft.
Copyright of portions of this collection has been assigned to The Regents of the University of California. The UCLA University
Archives can grant permission to publish for materials to which it holds the copyright. All requests for permission to publish
or quote must be submitted in writing to the UCLA University Archivist.
COLLECTION STORED OFF-SITE AT SRLF: Open for research. Advance notice required for access. Contact the UCLA Library Special
Collections Reference Desk for paging information.